Recreation - CJD Bonn Godesberg
The Tagungs- und Gästehaus Bad Godesberg is located in Heiderhof near Bonn, between the Rhine Valley and the Kottenforst nature reserve.
- Forest area for jogging, hiking and geocaching
- Interesting, meditative outside area in peaceful surroundings
- Way of St. James (Camino de Santiago) along the west bank of the Rhine River
- Convenient connections to reach downtown Bonn and Bad Godesberg
- Museumsmeile (Museum Mile) with
Haus der Geschichte (House of Contemporary German History)
Kunstmuseum (Museum of Modern Art)
Bundeskunsthalle (Art and Exhibition Hall of the FRG)
- Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum König (Zoological Research Museum Koenig)
- Botanical Gardens of the University of Bonn
and many more
More information are available at our reception desk for you.